This is about the future of the business when you have received the entire amount you are asking from YouWiN.
The questions are:
- How much money (Naira) do you want from YouWiN? (₦10m maximum)
Break this figure down into relevant categories. Note: a maximum 40% of the total award is usually allotted to Capital equipment, as the remainder of the award must be sufficient to fund operational expenses of a growing business.
- Capital equipment (e.g. machinery, land, building)
- Operating expenses (e.g. wages, raw materials, stock)
- Other (e.g. pre-start. set-up costs, accreditation)
The three costs centers should add up to form the amount you are asking from YouWiN.
To correctly answer this question, you will need to estimate the following:
- Where do you expect your business to be when you have these funds?
- How many staff will you have?
- What will be your capital cost?
- What will be your expenses cost?
- What will be your start-up cost?
Here’s a video that explains more explicitly:
Next step – Get Our Complete YouWiN Training Video + YouWiN Application Toolkit … Everything is FREE for you
This YouWiN training video answers all the YouWiN questions from ‘description’ to ‘additional information’. It also offers additional tips for writing a winning YouWiN Application. The training was facilitated by Mr. Omotunde Adeyemi who is a business consultant, entrepreneur and YouWiN awardee.
Hire “Professional” Virtual Assistant
Our talented freelancers can help you become more productive. Let them handle emails, content creation, basic customer service and more. Tell us what you need >>>
Get the YouWiN Training Video and Application Toolkit, and you will be glad you did. It’s completely FREE.
Go to beyondyouwin.com