Without Commitment, You Can't Go Really Far
It’s easy to do something well once.
It’s easy to do something you don’t want to once.
- Find someone you can be accountable to.
- Each week send them a list of what you have achieved during the week
- Include what you planned to do and yet didn’t complete
- Then, write down your general goals for the following week
- Repeat the process 7 days later
- Get them to respond likewise
Real power lies in repeating these moments again and again.
Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer ~ Marcia Wieder