Home Work at Woculus
Work at Woculus
Join Our Team
Position: Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant works closely with the administration team and is responsible for assisting them in any capacity necessary for completion of their duties.
The Executive Assistant for Woculus will be required to:
- Screen and respond to incoming correspondence; forward correspondence to executives as necessary
- Assist in editing and proofreading a wide variety of business articles for grammar, spelling, and usage; recommend new topics to writers; as well as proactively recommend Woculus across various platforms.
- Respond to questions from visitors, actively engage the Woculus community, and create relevant contents for our audience.
- Create, organize, file and retrieve documents, records, and reports
- Create and maintain a database of our customers
- Maintain confidentiality of knowledge gained through interaction with executives
- Do general administrative and personal assistant tasks as needed
- Assisted with business development and proposals as needed
- Work effectively with all departments
- Handle tasks as assigned
Candidates are expected to have a minimum of:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Excellent organization skills and project tracking capabilities
- Displays leadership qualities and works well with others.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Excellent expertise in grammar writing and editing
Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Everything has changed since the birth of the information age.
Communication has completely re-evolved. It is very surprising that older means of communication had several disadvantages. Yet, these setbacks remained fairly unnoticed until the information age.
Woculus seeks to help visitors transit from traditional methods of communication to easier and better methods using the tools provided by the Internet e.g. emails and social media.
We dig out the most important tips and tricks as well as necessary tools and then guide visitors through the best ways to harness them profitably for personal and/or business success.
We believe in the power of the Internet to transform every aspect of life and business. Already, many businesses are experiencing the positive touch of the Internet. Our goal is to increase this impact.
We are growing very fast, and we need your input too!
We work with a set of very important core values that determine who we allow on our team. We treasure –
- Continuous learning
If this matters to you also, and you would like to work with our wonderful team to achieve this, then shoot us an application.
We can’t wait to have you on our team.